Saturday, February 6, 2010

Special Messages For Baby Do You Know Of Any Pregnancy Poems Or Sayings About = The Baby In The Womb Choosing That Mom To Be?

Do you know of any pregnancy poems or sayings about = The baby in the womb choosing that mom to be? - special messages for baby

I need a friend, I have a message on some beautiful flowers that I send. I would say to choose something special about her baby in the belly that comes from heaven, she as a good mother? Suggestions? Or if not on this particular topic, a nice message?

With 10 points awarded in 4 hours =]

1 comments:

Fireball said...

Mommy loves you, before you
youre the best
Spend the rest of

If you use the array index with the word
Theres a verse that says that ... I knew when we were still in the womb "... I like that you have a beautiful day ...

Post a Comment