Monday, February 22, 2010

What Doyou Wear In Surgeries Bahus In India, Doyou, How Do You "take Care" Of In-laws?

Bahus in India, doyou, how do you "take care" of in-laws? - what doyou wear in surgeries

We live outside India, have only a year or 2 The laws are very healthy, active and stay with us. I do not work outside the home. I've got 2 kids and a lot of work on our finances in the future endeavors of all kinds. I'm busy. I look at the kitchen and the house of another me w / the help of staff.
Thus, food laws, laundry, bathroom use.
We will also discuss W / politics, etc.
However, it seems that they care "is expected of them because they remind us to ask, vitamins, warm clothes, if you're bored, suggest to do to keep snacks offered by chai to = day, they keep talking, making You have to remember a walk with them when they go to meet a friend who suggested the convening of a family ...
If they people I would have. But,live with us who are healthy (3 km walk) every day to know the city. I do not know. It explains why happens, and life.
Q Bahus what about the others? Why?
This is the Bahus of Education, which happened to be in the house?

0 comments:

Post a Comment