Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What Does The Vitamin Silica Do For You Is Taking Too Many Vitmans Bad For You?

Is taking too many vitmans bad for you? - what does the vitamin silica do for you

I have recently bought Vitman different. I bought capsules of silica, several tablets of vitamins and protein mixture. Seeing my mother, an overreaction. She said she saw a documentary, when the overdose of vitamins can actually damage your body. But how does that make sense .. more vitamins than your body is the best? Right? I'm soo confused. Which is correct? overeacts my mother sometimes and is very protective and control measures.

Can a multivitamin tablets, pills, silica, and a mixture of protein per day without hurting myself? and if I decide to take abit longer than that on the package .. 'll go crazy and destroy my body, like my mother?

0 comments:

Post a Comment