Saturday, January 16, 2010

Concept Body Kits Replicating Concept Cars?

Replicating Concept Cars? - concept body kits

As I laid eyes on the concept vehicle 2004-E, Mitsubishi drove me from the other cars immediately. I love the entire external body

http://rayjcabrera.googlepages.com/Mitsu ...

So I thought (with a large bank), it is actually possible to not believe the body manufacture (that Mitsubishi just never sold me the body of his limited concept-E) and I intend to change and adapt to customers on one platform the election. Motor, etc. (probably a donor Evo, if not, I'll just buy a new strip for the Evo and the place of my new custom designed Body-Kit) on your platform

I'm on crack? or is possible. (without considering the costs and left me in the way of this dream project)

Can I use it one day! ....... It is the only kit I want for my body car of your dreams.

2 comments:

harry-ba... said...

Yes, you can use a large number of kittens. Take a look at The Body Shop, which specializes in automotive body work, to show them the custom images and ideas. When you are ready for what you pay, everything is possible.

Dr Phil said...

The big problem to do, whether you should spend money to make a heavy car is quite simply wrong. Over time, I will build something like the car.

Post a Comment