Saturday, January 23, 2010

Thermaltake Cpu Cooler My CPU Cooler Fan Just Malfunctioned.?

My CPU cooler fan just malfunctioned.? - thermaltake cpu cooler

I use a Thermaltake fan Maxorb I bought last year, at an early stage, and recently has 2 GB of RAM and 1-terabyte hard drive later day, when I noticed that the fan begins to work properly.
There are several reasons that would have caused the malfunction that may:

1. The PC running all the time because I play / online.
2. Recently, the CPU cleaned, it was very dusty.
3. Issue of energy supply.
4. Need a replacement.

The only thing is that now operate under constant concern in the refrigerator, cleaning, control over the collection and investigation, which has suddenly begun to normal. I fear that this would be a temporary situation. I am for a second opinion from any PC enthusiast taste.

Here are the specifications of my modest PC hardware.

Intel Core Duo E6750 2.66 GHz.
S775 Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3 CPU.
3.5 GB of RAM.
(x2 CORSAIR 2GB DIMM Twin2X 800MHz) (2GB 800MHZ Corsair Corsair DRR2)
Sapphire ATI RADEON HD387OXT 512MB DDR4
THERMALTAKE MAXORB CPU Cooler
GIGABYTE ODIN Pro PSU.
Cooler Master Mystique 690 ATX

1 comments:

knogeek said...

The cooling is wasted so important to the health of your PC time with an electric fan is in doubt. The list of specifications, said he had a team of white-box filled parts. He would be a different fan. In this particular case has places for up to 5 fans.
If the check box in their temperature limits with the fan (s) you have large, replace the fan. If not, the improvement a cooling in the field and think the thermostat in the living room, where running a few degrees cooler.

Post a Comment