Wednesday, January 27, 2010

How Do You Catch One Of The 3 Cats In Fire Red Survey Fun .?

Survey fun .? - how do you catch one of the 3 cats in fire red

Select the month you were born.
January - He hit me
February - I with hot wax
March - triggered
April - I licked
May - took a garbage
June - embraced
July - painted
August - I had my head against the
September - Betrayed
October - I urinated in the
November - I managed to
December - I light
Select the day of your birth.
1 - My Best Friend
2 - Paris Hilton (again!)
3 - Children
4 - the type of delivery
5 - Maestro MI
6 - The Hottie
7 - Farmer
8 - my cat
9 - ants on the floor
10 - Rats
11 - a loaf of bread
12 - Trees
13 - my ex
14 - A school janitor
15 - A mouth of fire
16 - the cereal box
17 - A cereal bar
18 - a pile of shit
19 - a slap on the wrist
20 - my test papers
21 - an old man
22 - Melon
23 - hot apple pie
24 - a monkey
25 - Une vache
26 - my sister's boyfriend
27 - A bag of chips
28 - a block of moldy cheese
29 - Police
30 - My CAr engineer
31 - my in-laws
What color clothes you wear
Black - because I paid to do it!
White - because they give a dam!
red - because she / he / she told me it was okay
blue - and has in the News!
yellow - and looked hot doing it!
Green - and no one took it back!
Brown - because the federal government asked me!
Purple - because I taught in school to do so.
Pink - and nobody does it better than me!
Case form and enjoy! (^^,)

18 comments:

abbyn said...

I have the rats and no surprise to me yet! Oh-oh, what I am now with them? "Hey tonite want to come you and stir fry?

fireball... said...

February
Peach

fireball... said...

February
Peach

SimileyD... said...

I met a melon and was in the news ^ __ ^

Redhead said...

Apparently urinating on a monkey, because the federal government asked for me and I do not care
LMAO

Redhead said...

Apparently urinating on a monkey, because the federal government asked for me and I do not care
LMAO

madsmaha... said...

I have the rats, because they do not .... damn

joyce said...

27. February in black and white

emma g said...

It occurred to me a sack of potatoes, because I paid to do it!

thursday said...

I hit the trees and looked hot t make hmmmmm

susieq ♥'s all 7 words said...

20. June, yellow.

biscuitp... said...

I light a pile of shit, because I paid to do it!

jdnsmama... said...

lol. 29. October, with a green shirt.
I peed in the police and no one took it back!
Lmao ... thats cool!

♥jg spunk♥ said...

I kissed a lot of crap, because the federal government asked.

Japan_is... said...

I kissed paid for a cow, because I'm done.

Kraziegurl79 ist ein Rock Star said...

Born 11 January. Dressed in black ... than ever before.

Grumpy said...

Black 14th October

Grumpy said...

Black 14th October

Post a Comment