Thursday, January 14, 2010

Poker Gear What Size Frame/wheels Should I Have For A Racing/road/fixed-gear Bike?

What size frame/wheels should I have for a racing/road/fixed-gear bike? - poker gear

I buy on the market to a road / / Mitzi cycling, but I'm not sure what should be the frame size and / or wheels. I am a man, 5 feet 11 inches. Even if you say I can make the difference, if any, the street / Racing / Fixed Gear Bike? And what is the relationship between the wheels and chassis of the bike?

I will use the bike for a ride home from school. I know the basics, but I want a nice bike, I can quickly lead to the campus.

Thank you,
www.TheOPG.org...Poker Council 4 Beginners

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go to a bike shop and ask what size you need, and test a new bike that fits into the parking lot. I would say that 56 or 58 cm road bike. You do not buy this bike, you're just looking. Batch control of the bike shops, try to save everyone. All bikes have good 700c (road or a single-speed) or 26 (ATV) tires. Make sure to get a bike with a stronger rear wheel, and probably reach a large number of potholes. J has a 20 Speed Bike ) with high-quality components, but found that it generously in the spokes (32 spokes 072 dia.straight Gage poor quality. Then, after months of broken spokes of the wheel has been rebuilt, 080 dia. DT Swiss brand radios.

Post a Comment