Monday, January 18, 2010

Pellet Stove Inserts I Want To Put A Pellet Insert Fireplace In My Fireplace/chimney?

I want to put a pellet insert fireplace in my fireplace/chimney? - pellet stove inserts

They said that is not my chimney "recommended" for use with the frequency of the owner (not used and not all rusty ... I guess). Is it necessary to invest in repairing the wall of the chimney to an insertion of the pellet stove I the chimney as it is. Or you can simply "wind" in part by the fireplace?

2 comments:

Hank said...

If you have a house in need of repair, do not use it like it is. Butner best describes you at your home.

There may be a number of options, depending on circumstances. If a pipe clay, can be made for do-coated galvanized chimney with a double or triple wall. If it is a metal tube will probably be replaced.

JEFF said...

He had a pellet stove, the pain in the ***!! and is not in the right direction! Very expensive to operate, you have to eat to buy the tablets, then freezing, and the matter only pills.

Post a Comment