Monday, January 11, 2010

Why Dose My Penile Get Small Dose A Penile Implant Ever Have To Be Changed?

Dose a penile implant ever have to be changed? - why dose my penile get small

when they wear out or break. when it debates whether or not to get, one, go for the taste. i rocked up and down for 4 months and finally had the implant, and I'm back in the saddle.
There are no doubts, not whether or not co-operate nature. They are the Energizer Bunny, you can always go further. Who made / makes me feel that life is great!

3 comments:

kallmeti... said...

Under normal circumstances, no. Unless interference, you should not worry about it.

cry baby gator said...

If you get with the pump in the scrotum, I suppose that could further inflate and blow it up .......... to be replaced have happened if that!

Ambassador Z said...

Your best answer to these questions to your doctor.

Post a Comment